Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Party! Party!


Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist is hosting a party for her 200th (... 201st?) post. I've not joined in for festivities with other bloggers before I'm never really sure where to start. I think I get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of creative, interesting people who blog. I normally feel like an ugly step-sister going to the ball... but not this time. I'm excited! There have been all sorts of things in the works here in Katlandia, and a party is just the thing we need. A crazy costumed mad tea-party!
So much cleaning and decorating to do... and I need teeny tiny cups for all the little Katlandians to drink tea. Perhaps this should be a BYOM (Bring Your Own Mask) event... never mind that. I need to find where my glitter has gone. The mermaids and fairies that inhabit this place like to steal all my shiny/glittery/feathery things, maybe I can entice them with a sparkley mask instead.
Stripey socks, teensy tea cups, glitter masks, ribbons, fairies and mermaids, oh my!

No comments: