Friday, November 14, 2008

Newest Painting

Untitled
Acrylic on decorative paper


I've been gone for a while. I've been sculpting and painting still, just no real desire to actually post things. I blame that on morning sickness. I'm officially pregnant, and due in May, and so far being pregnant has been kicking my butt. I think I slept entirely through my first trimester. It, being pregnant that is, makes me nervous and excited all at the same time.
I was thinking more about subtle, soft, muted colors and brush strokes. The scanner ate all the softness in this one too, I really need to invest in a digital camera... or get better at scanning things. I think there will be a series of girls like this on decorative paper.


Also, I painted my friend's dog as a present for his parents:



No pictures of the sculpts yet.

1 comment:

Vincent Juanes said...

Interesting work! Regards