Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More progress

It has been a while, eh? I've been painting and such. My birthday has happened so I am now 24, and I would like to forget that it even happened. I don't like using this space to list my complaints, so I'm not going to.
I have a couple of progress shots of a painting I am working on. (and that I am supremely happy with... for once) I ordered some art supplies for myself as well, so I can't wait until all that arrives. I did get myself some new canvas and some heavy gel medium.

Progression shots of the painting :


The first piece scanned dark, that background wasn't as black as it looks, it is just as brown as in the other shots. I've had this image stuck in my head for a while. I'm sure this won't be the last painting I do like this.


I can't wait until I get my sculpting stuff.. I've been dreaming about dolls.
Until next time
ta!

No comments: